The Noblesville Commercial Historic District is a National Historic District. It encompasses 54 contributing buildings in the central business district of Noblesville. The District was developed between about 1875 and 1931, and includes notable examples of Gothic Revival, Italianate, and Renaissance Revival style architecture. Located in the district is the separately listed Hamilton County Courthouse Square, which includes the courthouse (1877-1879) and Sheriff's Residence and Jail (1875). Other notable buildings include the Indiana Union Traction Company Station (1906), Lacy Block (1888), Evers Block (1889), U.S. Post Office (1906), U.S. Post Office (1931), and First Christian Church (1897-1898).
The District was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1991.